skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, October 31, 2008
Austin will be getting Baptized
I can't
believe
Austin is already 8 years old. Saturday November 1, 2008 Austin will be baptized. He is very excited and cant wait. We are proud of him and are very
grateful
for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lasca
I love being with my 3 children. Austin who is 8, Tyson who is 6, and Bailey who is 2. I love shopping, and just hanging out with my friends.
View my complete profile
The Davies
The Hoogland's
The Romney's
The Seller's
The Shafer's
The Stimpson's
The Stucki's
The Webber's
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(19)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
▼
October
(3)
Austin will be getting Baptized
Im now an official blogger
Our Sunday Visitor
No comments:
Post a Comment