Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bailey and her donut

Well it all started when I stopped at the store and bought donuts as a treat to take to the park.
By the time we got to the park the kids didn't want the donuts anymore all they wanted was to play.
Well after a couple hours at the park it was time to go home so we all got loaded up in the car and that's when the kids remembered we had donuts.
I was NOT getting them back out of the car to eat the donuts I figured they could eat them after we got home.
Well on my part I made a BIG mistake!!!! Not thinking I put the donuts in the middle of the seat next to Bailey. OOPS

Well were driving and its very quiet which is VERY unusual for our car. The next thing I hear is Tyson yelling
" Mom Mom oh no your car!!! "
I said what is the matter
" OH NO LOOK WHAT BAILEY DID "
I said what im driving just tell me
" No MOM LOOK "
Well I turn around and Bailey had somehow got into the box of donuts and had to pick the only one with filling

And decided to paint with the donut filling ALL OVER the car!!!!!
WHAT A MESS!!!!
Well my boys know how I am with my car and were worried what I was going to do to Bailey.

Well thanks to my sister Bethany for giving me a blog Bailey was saved. Before I could get mad or do anything my blog popped into my mind and I thought this would be a great story for my blog.
So we get home and instead of freaking out that my car is covered in donut cream I get the camera out and take pictures of Bailey and her painting job.

She was proud of her donut and her painting job but after we got her out of the car I sent her with daddy and the donut went into the garbage and Bailey went straight to the bath.
While she was in the bath I went straight back out side to clean the car. Yes I did get it all cleaned up.
Like my mom says you can't get mad if it can be fixed or replaced.




1 comment:

Josh and Bethany said...

That's hilarious! I'm glad that the blog saved your little girl! LOL