Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Business In Salt Lake City Turns Interesting

My mom and I went to Salt Lake City today investigating possible Id fraud. What we thought was fraud turned out to be nothing exciting. Well we were walking back on the street by the City County building of Salt Lake city to get back to our car when we noticed a lifeless guy laying on the grass the lifeless guy was being fleeced by another guy and in the process he flipped the guy over several times and the lifeless guy was none responsive. Well as you all know I can't just get into my car and leave I have to stay around. So we get to the car and locked the doors and called 911. During that time the guy that was searching the lifeless man took off into the City County building. Well the ambulance, firetrucks, and police showed up within minutes and they were getting NO response from the man. They would lift this mans arm and it would drop right back down. They rolled him over and his head went right smack into the ground. So as I was giving the officer my information the other guy that went into the building came out. The officer then told me to get the heck out of there and both officers went to the guy and the last I saw was they put his hands behind his back. I have no ending to the lifeless man except for they couldn't get any response when they hooked the machines to him. I think he was a goner. Well at the time it wasn't very funny but it sure is now. My trip turned out exciting after all. I AM NOT CALLED DEPUTY DOG FOR NOTHING!!!

No comments: