Monday, November 3, 2008
Cleaning up Outside
We thought before it snowed we would get all the toys put away from outside and put them in the shed for the winter which meant we had to take the trampoline down. That was very sad for the kids because they use it everyday. Bailey couldn't understand what we were doing. Well Grandma, Brian and Austin were taking the springs off the trampoline and Baileys job was to put the springs in the bucket. Every spring that was handed to Bailey she would say its to heavy.
Well I thought I would try and make my self useful by raking up all the leaves that had fallen from the tree. So I got my piles going or so I thought when Bailey noticed I was raking and decided she would come and help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh how I wish we had fall and leaves and cold weather. That looks like work, but fun. I am glad you got a blog going. Now I can see your cute kids rather than just hearing how cute they are.
Here in Indiana you just blow your leaves into the street. Weird.
Post a Comment