Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin

Happy Birthday Justin!!!
November 29,2008

I made a cake for Justin on his Birthday with all chocolate including chopped up candy bar in between the layers of cake.
It was a three layered cake with cool whip on top. I'm glad Justin showed up for his Birthday because I didn't want to make this for nothing.
When Justin came we had a little party and went to Sonic since we never had dinner. Sonic was having half off the menu all day so we got our meal for only $25 instead of $50 that was way nice! We were feeding my family plus my mom and dad and Bethany and Josh. So if that sounds like alot of food that's why.
After we had dinner we had a VERY big slice of this Monster cake I made. I didn't plan on having it turn out this big. Oh well it was good.
Happy Birthday Justin!




No comments: