Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

We FINALLY put our Christmas Tree Up!!! Yes, I know we are a little behind some of you guys. Sorry for you guys who do not have FAKE trees. I just don't want everything that comes with real trees and going into the mountains to get the dumb thing. Sorry :) I kept putting off putting up our tree until I realized I needed a place to put all the presents I had wrapped. So I finally got it out.
I let the kids help get the tree and fix the branches.
The branches as you can see are as big as the kids are.
Bailey thinks she is a BIG helper.
Austin always is right there making sure he is not missing out on anything and making sure his dad is not missing any plugs. Austin loves to help and can't miss out on anything.
Tyson is more interested in making sure he gets
to put the last and final piece on top.
Finally we got the tree all put together and the
cords connected. And the kids all put to bed. :)
And I finished the tree in peace

1 comment:

Chris said...

What a beautiful tree - you have even made an fake tree look pretty!

Wanna come decorate mine?