Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Scott

On January 9th 2009 we celebrated our friend Scott Romney's Birthday. His family abandoned him and went on vacation to visit family during Scott's most important Birthday. I couldn't let him sit home without having cake and ice cream. Actually the truth is I did a cake just so I could put __ __ amount of candles on his cake. Yes, can you guess how old he is? Well I better not say but at least he is not as old as my dad.
Well we had so many candles on this cake that we almost had to call the fire department to come while we lit Scott's Birthday cake. Scott was so excited because he had so many candles on his Birthday cake that he knew for sure he would be seen from SPACE! Well Brian started lighting the candles And Kept Lighting
and LIGHTING and LIGHTING
and LIGHTING and LIGHTING
YEP you guessed and LIGHTING and LIGHTING
and LIGHTING till Brian's arm hairs started to burn. This cake was so hot and bright we didn't think we would be able to finish lighting all the candles. Scott just remember you are NOT as old as my dad. :)
and LIGHTING and LIGHTING and LIGHTING
until FINALLY we got all the candles lit. We sang Happy Birthday to Scott and let him blow out__ __ candles. Yes of course we had to put trick candles on the cake to make things better. We were worried our cake would taste like wax from all the candles but it was a very good cake.
I really do think that Scott was seen from space with all those candles. There was so much smoke in the room that we all needed our own oxygen tanks to breathe.
Happy Birthday Scott. Hope you had a GREAT day!!! Just always remember you are NOT as old as my dad. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking 'care' of my favorite son-in-law on his _ _th birthday! I loved the candles! You make pies and cakes, hmmmmm how do you stay so little???? Monica's Mom